MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

MoonlightScape X

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best.

Please Donate now! Help the server's economy, get free items but most importantly, help us save for a VPS! We promise you over 50 players connected 24/7, but also items you want! Donate now!
V O T E : www.msvoting.tk @@@ Vote everyday to help out... And have chances to become a moderator.
Pick your new moderator now on the new board created!

Latest topics

» Newburyport Ma Alternative Medicine
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am by Guest

» index of hardcore
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» Standard Iv Medications
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am by Guest

» buy neopoints
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm by Guest

» Statistics On Overdosing On Drugs
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm by Guest

» WWW. CREATION-X.NET
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm by Bobby

» My bank lol :d
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» Should I have quit tell me ur opinion
What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» MW2 XP LOBBY!!!READ NOW!!!!

Status

Vote

RuneScape Private Server

5 posters

What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add?

ketoadie

My Points: : 5306
    Reputation on MSx : 0

What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Empty What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add?

Post by ketoadie Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 am

first off i think we should get an command for slayer and farming.

for slayer i recommand that instead of always having to do our slayer task we should get to do a new slayer task something like this (example) ::resetmytask
    (effect) gives you a new task

For farming? we should get seeds like this ::seeds and gives you alot of seeds so you can train farming.

last of all i posted this because i don't see alot of slayer skillcapes neither farming.btw thxs leave a comment i would apreciate it alot ;] thxs guys tongue
    Mixxed Up
    Mixxed Up
    Poster
    Poster

My Points: : 5329

What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Empty Re: What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add?

Post by Mixxed Up Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:45 am

Hey, thats a nice idea..maybe u shud also add a farming place in Legends Corner, preferrely next to the banks.

For slayer i think u shud just make it so, that all monsters that are used in slayer assignments shud be at slayer tower#
    PS: I don't think that there shud be a slay command, it would make training slayer to easy
    ketoadie

What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Empty Re: What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add?

Post by ketoadie Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:47 pm

thanks missed you gave me an great idea,thanks alot for commenting,if you could, can you do me a favor? could you get others to comment? thanks for the advice
    Jesus
    Jesus
    Official Moonlightscape General (Rank 5)
    Official Moonlightscape General (Rank 5)

My Points: : 5471
    Reputation on MSx : 11

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Left_bar_bleue75/1000What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Empty_bar_bleue  (75/1000)
    Combat level:
    What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Left_bar_bleue126/126What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

Post by Jesus Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:47 am

The slayer command is okay, but I think you would need to require your own seeds for farming.
    ketoadie

Post by ketoadie Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:21 am

thanks jesus for responding man,let me know when you guys could fix up on that pl0x thanks.
    Sexy
    Sexy

My Points: : 5277

Post by Sexy Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:14 am

when you log in, a message pops up, it reads "please note that you can do ::commands for all the commands you may need for this server" and the date of today, and the recent updates, that's my suggestion.
    panda
    panda
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

My Points: : 5275

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Left_bar_bleue126/126What Are Most of Our Commands? And what new ones should we add? Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

Post by panda Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 am

awsome idea Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content