MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

MoonlightScape X

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best.

Please Donate now! Help the server's economy, get free items but most importantly, help us save for a VPS! We promise you over 50 players connected 24/7, but also items you want! Donate now!
V O T E : www.msvoting.tk @@@ Vote everyday to help out... And have chances to become a moderator.
Pick your new moderator now on the new board created!

Latest topics

» Newburyport Ma Alternative Medicine
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am by Guest

» index of hardcore
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» Standard Iv Medications
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am by Guest

» buy neopoints
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm by Guest

» Statistics On Overdosing On Drugs
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm by Guest

» WWW. CREATION-X.NET
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm by Bobby

» My bank lol :d
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» Should I have quit tell me ur opinion
Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» MW2 XP LOBBY!!!READ NOW!!!!

Status

Vote

RuneScape Private Server

Full Lava armour and Purple Whip.

Skin
    Skin
    Admin
    Admin

My Points: : 5991
    Reputation on MSx : 18

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Left_bar_bleue79/1000Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Empty_bar_bleue  (79/1000)
    Combat level:
    Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Left_bar_bleue126/126Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

Full Lava armour and Purple Whip. Empty Full Lava armour and Purple Whip.

Post by Skin Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Okay.

I've made a great update, I think.

Now i've added too the game 2 dyes: Yellow and Purple.
    Purple dye: 80M
    Yellow dye: 50M
    Buy at Armour shop.

How to make Purple Whip:
    - First get a normal, Abyssal whip. Buy it from a player 180M or, if you have 85 slayer, kill abyssal demons for one.
    - Once you have one, prepare 80M. Go to Armour shop, buy Purple dye.
    - You've got everything you want. Now use purple dye on whip to make a great purple whip with great bonus!

How to make Full Lava armour:
    - Buy the following items: Guthans helm, New Crystal Shield, Dragon platelegs & and chain (You can get from KQ), Dragon Scimitar, Rune boots and Cooking gauntless.
    - Bring 50M PER YELLOW DYE, go to Armour shop and buy the Yellow dyes needed. You now have all you need.
    - Now to make lava helm, use yellow dye on Guthans helm; For legs use Yellow die on Drag platelegs... You know the rest. Lava has great bonuses for pk. GL.

Okay this is a NEVER BEFORE SEEN mechanism NEVER SEEN EVER! Coded by me, Skin.
    I will then be adding blue dyes for Ivandis armor and even more color dyes for different rare items.
    I will not be lowering dye prices because or else it would be just to easy!
    BTW, I also added the Purple whip spec.

Thanks, I really hope you love the update just like I do.

~Skin~

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:12 am