MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

MoonlightScape X

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best.

Please Donate now! Help the server's economy, get free items but most importantly, help us save for a VPS! We promise you over 50 players connected 24/7, but also items you want! Donate now!
V O T E : www.msvoting.tk @@@ Vote everyday to help out... And have chances to become a moderator.
Pick your new moderator now on the new board created!

Latest topics

» Newburyport Ma Alternative Medicine
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am by Guest

» index of hardcore
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» Standard Iv Medications
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am by Guest

» buy neopoints
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm by Guest

» Statistics On Overdosing On Drugs
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm by Guest

» WWW. CREATION-X.NET
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm by Bobby

» My bank lol :d
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» Should I have quit tell me ur opinion
~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» MW2 XP LOBBY!!!READ NOW!!!!

Status

Vote

RuneScape Private Server

3 posters

~lols~. 99 Herblore & Farming Guide.

lols
    lols
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

My Points: : 5270
    Reputation on MSx : 1

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Left_bar_bleue126/126~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Empty ~lols~. 99 Herblore & Farming Guide.

Post by lols Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:43 am

© ~Lols~. ~99 Herblore Guide~ ©

Hello and Welcome to my 99 Herblore guide, now you might be wondering ugh farmings slow and boring and so is Herblore. But your wrong on that one haha, let me show u how you can achive such a fantastic 99. Well while training Herblore you wont be training 1 stat but 2 in my guide Smile so sit back and enjoy the ride.

Now to start off Herblore you are going to need seeds which will be used in farming thus training two stats at once isnt that cool?, ok what we need to do to get started is to go to the Skilling area run West and near the Magic tree ull find a dwarf called Nurmof he will sell you the seeds you will need to achive 99 Herblore and also Helping towards 99 Farming.

Nurmof:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore1

Shop Inventory Screen:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore2

Items Needed To Start Off::

Water filled vials
    Seeds

~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore3

How To Start Farming For Herbs To Train Herblore:
    To first start to train Herblore you need to farm your own herbs to start off you need to find the Allointment Patch in Falador Park which is located in the Skilling Area, select your Guam seed in your inventory screen and use on the Allointment Patch:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore8

You Should Start Farming Automatically:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore9

Levels And Xp Rates:.

Levels: 1 - 20 Guam Seeds
    20 - 30 Tarromin Seeds
    30 - 40 Ranarr Seeds
    40 - 50 Cadantine Seeds
    50 - 60 Irit Seed
    60 - 70 kwuarm Seeds & Dwarf Weed Seeds
    70 - 99 Lantadyme Seeds

Xp Rates:
    Guam Seeds: 100 XP
    Guam Herbs: 130 XP

Tarromin Seeds: 200 XP
    Tarromin Herbs: 300 XP

Ranarr Seeds: 300 XP
    Ranarr Herbs: 500 XP

Canantine Seeds: 400 XP
    Canantine Herbs: 500 XP

Irit Seeds: 500 XP
    Irit Herbs: 500 XP

Kwuarm Seeds: 600 XP
    Kwuarm Herbs: 700 XP

Dwarf Weed Seeds 600 XP
    Dwarf Weed Herbs 700 XP

Lantadyme Seeds: 700 XP
    Lantadyme Herbs: 2300 XP

Potion Making
    Guam Herb: Attack Potion (4)

Tarromin Herb: Strength Potion (4)

Ranarr Herb: Prayer Potion (4)

Canantine Herb: Super Deffence (4)

Irit Herb: Super Attack (4)

Kwuarm Herb: Super Strength (4)

Dwarf Weed Herb: Ranging Potion (4)

Lantadyme Herb: Magic Potion (4)

Once You Have Achived 99 Herblore You May now go to Home and Purchase one off The Shop Keeper he is located in Thessalia's Clothing Store:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore4

Shop Invetory Screen:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore5

The Herblore Cape:

[b]Front View

~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore6

Rear View
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Herblore7
    Credits:

Id like To dedicate this guide to a few of my beloved friends Sillykev, Acidic Kin and Joooop, who have always been there for me when i needed it the most, always giving me a ray of hope when things get dull. As this is going to be my last guide for a while i Wish you all the best of luck on your goals Goodluck on Moonlightscape and Acheiving ~99 Herblore~

Also to Skin Ily man without u Moonlightscape wouldnt even Exist i Appreciate everything you have done.

~<3~Lols~.
    Warning This Guide was made by Lols, This is not to be copied or brought anywhere other then these forums

Last edited by lols on Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Santangel
    Poster
    Poster

My Points: : 5354
    Reputation on MSx : 10

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    ~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Left_bar_bleue126/126~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Empty Re: ~lols~. 99 Herblore & Farming Guide.

Post by Santangel Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 am

Nice to hear!
    lols
    lols
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

My Points: : 5270
    Reputation on MSx : 1

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

~lols~.  99 Herblore & Farming Guide. Empty Re: ~lols~. 99 Herblore & Farming Guide.

Post by lols Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:19 am

Guides Now up and running .
    Sillykev

My Points: : 5257
    Reputation on MSx : 0

Post by Sillykev Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:11 pm

:O You can't leave even if you wanted to your the happiest dude alive mann Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 am