MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

MoonlightScape X

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best.

Please Donate now! Help the server's economy, get free items but most importantly, help us save for a VPS! We promise you over 50 players connected 24/7, but also items you want! Donate now!
V O T E : www.msvoting.tk @@@ Vote everyday to help out... And have chances to become a moderator.
Pick your new moderator now on the new board created!

Latest topics

» Newburyport Ma Alternative Medicine
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am by Guest

» index of hardcore
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» Standard Iv Medications
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am by Guest

» buy neopoints
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm by Guest

» Statistics On Overdosing On Drugs
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm by Guest

» WWW. CREATION-X.NET
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm by Bobby

» My bank lol :d
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» Should I have quit tell me ur opinion
[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» MW2 XP LOBBY!!!READ NOW!!!!

Status

Vote

RuneScape Private Server

+5
Kcimz00
byebyenoob
mable 67
thinking69
Meowth
9 posters

[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT]

Poll

Did this help you?

[ 7 ]
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] I_vote_lcap78%[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] I_vote_rcap [78%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] I_vote_lcap11%[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] I_vote_lcap11%[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] I_vote_rcap [11%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Meowth
    Meowth
    Official Moonlightscape Seargent (Rank 2)

My Points: : 5298
    Reputation on MSx : 4

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue19/1000[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1000)
    Combat level:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue95/126[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (95/126)

[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT]

Post by Meowth Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Welcome to my Guide to get Moonlightscape running!

Please note: Most errors will be contained in this thread. I am still new so if there are any faults please tell me so I can fix them.

Remember, the WebClient I think has problems. When you load it, it will say "You need a Members Account" so then this is mainly why you need to download the client.

Requirements affraid
    1. Decent Brains.
    2. Internet.
    3. Access to moonlightscape.co.nr
    4. WinRAR or any extracting program.

Step 1.

Type in your address bar or click on the link if you can - moonlightscape.co.nr
    Your page should look something similar to this -
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] 94213719
    Now you see where the I've highlighted the Home icon? Click that.
    You page should be linked to the forums.

Step 2.

(Look around at the forums, read rules and please vote)
    Anyway, if you just look basically straight, you will see the Client Download.
    Click this if you don't understand -
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] 73987797
    The 2nd Red Box, is the Client Download. For more specific you can just click that.

Step 3.

A window should of popped up called LinkBucks. Skin did this so he can earn money by linking us.
    The top right of the you should see Skip this page. Click that.
    Once that is clicked, the UPPit window should opened.
    Under that little advertisement it should say wait 5 seconds.
    Then after you wait, you can download. -
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] 11538931

Click download. The download Window depends on what Browser you are using.

Mozilla Firefox -
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] 67447342

Internet Explorer -
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] 29538271

Step 4.

Now this is the hard bit.
    I can't really show on how this fully works.
    This all depends on how you extract it, if you have Winzip it will look different.
    A window should then pop up. It may be a .exe for people who can't extract it but you should have the programs to do it.
    Extract it to your desktop.
    Then open up the Moonlightscape folder on your desktop that should look something like this -
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] 76239712

Double click that and it should open. You will see the same folder basically, click that, then straight in front of you, you should see ~run client. Well, it looks like this-
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] 17457092

The client should pop up and there you go!

Thanks for reading.
    Please refrain from posting bad comments, if there is something wrong, or something you don't like.
    Post about it and I'll fix it.

This guide was written by Meowth.
    I wrote this guide because a lot of people are having troubles loading this bugger up and working it.
    ~Thanks.

18/1/10
    Finished writing Guide.
    Did another read, no mistakes found.

Last edited by Meowth on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 am; edited 3 times in total
    thinking69

My Points: : 5236
    Reputation on MSx : 0

[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty i reply to meowth's sticky

Post by thinking69 Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 am

honestly, this could be a good thread/sticky for people who need help playing on it
    Meowth
    Meowth

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue19/1000[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1000)
    Combat level:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue95/126[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (95/126)

[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty Re: [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT]

Post by Meowth Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks Thinking69, I appreciate the comment. Any others?

Please vote guys!

Last edited by Meowth on Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add something.)
    mable 67
    mable 67
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

My Points: : 5262

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue126/126[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty Re: [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT]

Post by mable 67 Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:11 am

good guide =]
    Meowth
    Meowth

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by Meowth Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:12 am

Thanks Mable for the comment. Remember to vote please guys!
    mable 67
    mable 67
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

My Points: : 5262

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue126/126[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

Post by mable 67 Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:14 am

coz dis giude wud rly help those new ppls on how to download it awsum again btw!
    Meowth
    Meowth

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by Meowth Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 am

Thanks. Very Happy!
    byebyenoob

My Points: : 5238

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue3/1000[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (3/1000)
    Combat level:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue124/126[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (124/126)

Post by byebyenoob Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:14 am

very good guide for people needing to download server 5/5
    Meowth
    Meowth

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by Meowth Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:15 am

Thanks, remember to vote please!
    Thanks for the wonderful comments.
    Kcimz00

My Points: : 5309

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue1/1000[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
    Combat level:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue124/126[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (124/126)

Post by Kcimz00 Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:35 am

Common Knowledge, but great guides very detailed and colorful.
    Meowth
    Meowth

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by Meowth Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 am

Thanks alot KScimz, really appreciated.
    Yeah a lot of it is Knowledge and Common Sence, but most people these days don't have that.
    Remember to vote aswel people's.
    jakeiscool69

My Points: : 5248

Post by jakeiscool69 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:08 am

thanks meowth i used this guide to help me but i forgot to post something back in return for ur good help
    Meowth
    Meowth

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by Meowth Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:10 am

Haha, thanks Jake. Thanks guys.
    Remember to vote everyone!
    firepoison
    firepoison
    Poster
    Poster

My Points: : 5303
    Reputation on MSx : 3

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty nice guide

Post by firepoison Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am

WOW nice guide man i think it will really help people who play for the first time a private server i dind't get that help when i started i should really like it when i had that

great guide

-firepoisen
    Meowth
    Meowth

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by Meowth Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 am

Yeww, first Moderator post. Thanks alot Poisen. Really appreciated.
    Thanks guys for the comments. Keep em' comming!
    Lee
    Official Moonlightscape Member (Rank 1)
    Official Moonlightscape Member (Rank 1)

My Points: : 5242
    Reputation on MSx : 3

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue0/0[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Combat level:
    [SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Left_bar_bleue0/0[SUPPORT] Download the Server and how to work it! [SUPPORT] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Post by Lee Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:46 pm

Thank you , Having trouble connecting half the time though...
    Blitz

My Points: : 5195

Post by Blitz Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Uhm, i made a account and i got the download but when i type in my username and password. it says "Invalid Username or Password" and i typed it in right and everything. But it's not working!!! HELP PLEASE Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:15 pm