MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

MoonlightScape X

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best.

Please Donate now! Help the server's economy, get free items but most importantly, help us save for a VPS! We promise you over 50 players connected 24/7, but also items you want! Donate now!
V O T E : www.msvoting.tk @@@ Vote everyday to help out... And have chances to become a moderator.
Pick your new moderator now on the new board created!

Latest topics

» Newburyport Ma Alternative Medicine
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am by Guest

» index of hardcore
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» Standard Iv Medications
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am by Guest

» buy neopoints
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm by Guest

» Statistics On Overdosing On Drugs
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm by Guest

» WWW. CREATION-X.NET
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm by Bobby

» My bank lol :d
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» Should I have quit tell me ur opinion
Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» MW2 XP LOBBY!!!READ NOW!!!!

Status

Vote

RuneScape Private Server

+5
IHatePk
firepoison
Kcimz00
mable 67
lols
9 posters

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :) (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~.

lols
    lols
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

My Points: : 5270
    Reputation on MSx : 1

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue126/126Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty Lols 99 Prayer Guide :) (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~.

Post by lols Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:36 am

© Lols 99 Prayer Guide ©

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Prayerjpeg1

Now You might be wondering 99 Prayer a very Gracious 99 skill how do i achieve such a Gracious 99, well I'm here to show you how to accomplish it. First off 99 Prayer isn't a very hard skill and so you may think 99 Prayer is a slow, boring and expensive skill and how to achieve such a goal well luckily for you I'm here to show you how Very Happy

First off the basics: when you start Moonlightscape you will come across certain monsters when killed drop either big bones or dragon bones. for example when acquiring Big bones they will become available at the market shop north of the bank at home for 35k each for sale.

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Prayerjpeg2

Now when Training at the training area, when you are killing moles they drop Dragon bones along with 500k cash and if you lucky sometimes Bandos boots or Dragon boots!

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Prayerjpeg3

Once you have a stack of Dragon Bones or Big Bones you can now begin training Prayer Smile but wait... Don't you think burring all those bones is to much time wasted and not enough Xp? well your right it is! So Don't do things the hard way like show below!

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Prayerjpeg4

So what you do is get you type of bones either Dragon or Big or a mix of both it doesn't matter Smile and this is what you do! Now Use you bones u on the altar like shown below for Monstrous Xp rates!.

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Prayerjpeg5

Now you might be wondering what happens when my prayer runs out! well don't worry ill show how to restore them back to your maximum prayer level Smile.

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Prayerjpeg6

Well Thank you for reading my Guide on how to get 99 Prayer Smile now Get out there and get some Prayer levels! Razz.

Extra Info: Bone Prices!
    Big Bones are 35k at Herquin's Shop
    Dragon Bones are 250k Street price but if you find lenient or very nice people you may get it for cheaper.

Extra Info: Bones needed for 99 prayer!
    Big Bones without altar at 3520 Xp each you would need 3703 Big Bones for 99 prayer.
    Big Bones with altar at 7040 Xp each you would need 1852 Big Bones for 99 prayer.
    Dragon Bones without altar at 7040 Xp each you would need 1852 Dragon Bones for 99 prayer.
    Dragon Bones with altar at 14080 Xp each you would need 926 Dragon Bones for 99 prayer.

Extra Info: Costs!
    Big Bones Without altar at 35,000 Gp each = 129,605,000 GP
    Big Bones with altar at 35,000 Gp each = 64,820,000 Gp
    Dragon Bones without altar at 250,00 GP each = 463,000,000 GP
    Dragon Bones with altar at 250,00 GP each = 231,500,000 GP

Also a Very Special Thanks to kcimz00 For the mathematical Equations :)couldn't have done it without u man Very Happy.

Warning This Guide was made by Lols, This is not to be copied or brought anywhere other then these forums

Written by: Lols
    Published by: Lols
    Edited by: Kcimz00

+++++++++++++++++++++ MoonlightScape ++++++++++++++

Last edited by lols on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 13 times in total
    lols
    lols
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue126/126Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)

Post by lols Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:37 am

This is my first guide guys still trying to figure out how to use the forums. having a little trouble uploading pics should be up soon Smile

Pics have been uploaded! Very Happy.

Last edited by lols on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    mable 67
    mable 67
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

My Points: : 5262
    Reputation on MSx : 0

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty Re: Lols 99 Prayer Guide :) (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~.

Post by mable 67 Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 am

hey nice giude!
    Kcimz00
    Official Moonlightscape Seargent (Rank 2)

My Points: : 5309

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue1/1000Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)
    Combat level:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue124/126Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (124/126)

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty Re: Lols 99 Prayer Guide :) (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~.

Post by Kcimz00 Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Very Detailed, I love the fun facts 5 / 5 =P Nice pics btw
    firepoison
    firepoison
    Poster
    Poster

My Points: : 5303
    Reputation on MSx : 3

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty nice work

Post by firepoison Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:57 pm

wow i really like it
    i think it really gonna help people

10/10

-firepoisen
    IHatePk
    Official Moonlightscape Captain (Rank 3)
    Official Moonlightscape Captain (Rank 3)

My Points: : 5365
    Reputation on MSx : 8

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by IHatePk Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Wow nice guide 10/10. It rarely has any spelling errors, it has pictures and it's detailed. This should be sticky.
    Skin
    Skin
    Admin
    Admin

My Points: : 5991
    Reputation on MSx : 18

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue79/1000Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (79/1000)
    Combat level:

Post by Skin Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:02 am

9.5/10 , Am picky Lol. I'll sticky it though.
    Meowth
    Meowth

My Points: : 5298
    Reputation on MSx : 4

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue19/1000Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (19/1000)
    Combat level:
    Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Left_bar_bleue95/126Lols 99 Prayer Guide :)  (update soon rewritting guide to the new rework of the server) ~Lols~. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/126)

Post by Meowth Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:29 am

Very detailed. Nice work.
    ownu1hit99

My Points: : 5281

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by ownu1hit99 Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:49 am

great guide Razz il deff use it when i go for 99 prayer
    plx0 range0
    plx0 range0

My Points: : 5218

Post by plx0 range0 Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 am

nice guide Smile lots of pictures and good detail Smile
    lols
    lols
    Active Poster
    Active Poster

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by lols Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 am

Please Be Patient i am rewritting the guide very soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:22 pm