MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MoonlightScape X

Hey, welcome to MoonlightScape X.
Please register or login.

Owner: Skin ; Co-Owner: Bobby
(We currently have (1) spot for admin and (3) spots for mod)

Vote for chances to win prizes at http://www.vote4msx.tk
For more INFO on HOW to get PRIZES such as:
- Partyhats
- Santa Hats
- Godswords
CLICK on the forum right over the Runelocus button (Press on it to vote)

MoonlightScape X info:

MoonlightScape was created in 2007 under the name of RuthlessPK.
RuthlessPK used to have about 3,051 players. It has had to stop for technical difficulties.
MoonlightScape X is a project who should be done in time for October 31st, just on Halloween. Please donate to help us in our journey to being the first private server. You will be given rewards.
Thank You for your support.

To play:
Go to the forum "!NEW CLIENT!" under the chat box, where you may download the client.

MoonlightScape X

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best of the best.

Please Donate now! Help the server's economy, get free items but most importantly, help us save for a VPS! We promise you over 50 players connected 24/7, but also items you want! Donate now!
V O T E : www.msvoting.tk @@@ Vote everyday to help out... And have chances to become a moderator.
Pick your new moderator now on the new board created!

Latest topics

» Newburyport Ma Alternative Medicine
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:58 am by Guest

» index of hardcore
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:25 pm by Guest

» Standard Iv Medications
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:23 am by Guest

» buy neopoints
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:15 pm by Guest

» Statistics On Overdosing On Drugs
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:20 pm by Guest

» WWW. CREATION-X.NET
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm by Bobby

» My bank lol :d
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» Should I have quit tell me ur opinion
Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:25 pm by vatansever223

» MW2 XP LOBBY!!!READ NOW!!!!

Status

Vote

RuneScape Private Server

4 posters

Beginners guide to MoonlightScape

Kraysis

My Points: : 5204
    Reputation on MSx : 0

Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Empty Beginners guide to MoonlightScape

Post by Kraysis Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Credits
    Lacoste - 5% For proving some information
    RsWiki - 5% For providing pictures
    MoonlightScape - 10% For having the features
    Me - 80% For creating the guide.

So, you've logged in to Moonlight Scape & have created your character, what do you do next?
    Well there is a large variety, and I'll put them into catergorys.

#1 Making Money
    #2 Obtaining Items
    #3 Levelling
    #4 Player Killing
    #5 Minigames

Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Coins_millionsMaking MoneyBeginners guide to MoonlightScape Coins_millions
    Ok, the best way to start making money, obviously, would be to thieve, it's not great fun, but it provides cash.

Silk stall = 50,000 Coins & 14,000 XP per steal. Level 20 Required.
    Silver stall = 100,000 Coins & 20,400 XP per steal. Level 50 Required.
    Gem stall = 150,000 Coins & 71,250 XP per steal. Level 80 Required.

After you've obtained 99 thieving, you'll have quite a large sum of cash, and you'll have your first skillcape, head to bob, west of the bank to buy your Trimmed cape.
    Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Thieving-hood-invBeginners guide to MoonlightScape Thieving-cape-%28t%29-inv

Beginners guide to MoonlightScape BandosgodswordObtaining ItemsBeginners guide to MoonlightScape Bandosgodsword
    In MoonlightScape there are several ways to obtain items, the first would be monsters, at training, there are few monsters that drops some potentially worth-while loot.

Giant Mole
    Beginners guide to MoonlightScape 200px-Giant_moal
    Combat Level: 230
    HP: 200
    Drops:-
    Coins (500k) 100%
    Dragon Bones 100%
    Abyssal whip (uncommon)
    Dragon boots (rare)
    Bandos boots (rare)

Rock Crabs
    Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Rock_Crab
    Combat Level: 13
    HP: 50
    Drops:-
    Rock-Shell Helm
    Rock-Shell Body
    Rock-Shell Legs

Another way is to buy them from players, as stated before, thieve for your cash, buy items for reasonable prices, please refer to a price guide if you\'re new, to avoid scams/overpriced buying.

[/u]Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Strength_detailLevellingBeginners guide to MoonlightScape Strength_detail
    Since you\'re relatively low level, perhaps even level 3, you may want to start out on some of the easier monsters, to avoid unwanted deaths.
    Try the beginner teleport: Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Falador_Teleport_icon_2008-06-28
    This is the home of level 13 Rock crabs & level 2 pengiuns, both capable of providing excellent experience for low, and maybe even higher levels.

[/u]Beginners guide to MoonlightScape SkullPlayer KillingBeginners guide to MoonlightScape Skull
    Player killing is argueably the best source of income in the server, it can potentially bring in some good loot if you know what you\'re doing, I wont elaborate too much on here, I may make a more detailed PKing guide in the future, however, PKing is often the term used for killing players in a non safe area, to loot their items, in most cases, being rare or valuables, such as whips, dragon, and godswords.

Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Void_knight_melee_helmMinigamesBeginners guide to MoonlightScape Void_knight_melee_helm
    Minigames can provide helpful accesories on your adventures here, games like barbarian assualt will provide excellent melee equipment, pest control can provide good experience, safe pking can provide experience in player killing,
    You can access minigames on the Watchtower Teleport Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Watchtower_Teleport_icon

I hope this guide proved to be helpful for any beginners, and I hope you enjoy your time here on Moonlight Scape! Cool

Last edited by Kraysis on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 am; edited 4 times in total
    Lee
    Official Moonlightscape Member (Rank 1)

My Points: : 5242
    Reputation on MSx : 3

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Left_bar_bleue0/0Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Combat level:
    Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Left_bar_bleue0/0Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Empty Re: Beginners guide to MoonlightScape

Post by Lee Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Very nice mitchell , should help some new players..

-Lee.
    ownu1hit99
    Official Moonlightscape Seargent (Rank 2)
    Official Moonlightscape Seargent (Rank 2)

My Points: : 5281
    Reputation on MSx : 1

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Combat level:
    Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Left_bar_bleue126/126Beginners guide to MoonlightScape Empty_bar_bleue  (126/126)

Post by ownu1hit99 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 am

very nice guide Smile
    Kraysis

Post by Kraysis Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks for the positive comments, I shall make more guides like this in the future.
    Lee

My Points: : 5242
    Reputation on MSx : 3

MSx Sheet
    Posting:
    Combat level:

Post by Lee Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing them Smile
    xtc switch

My Points: : 5196

Post by xtc switch Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Thanks for the guide mister. Helped me on my trek to the server Smile
    Kraysis

Post by Kraysis Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:04 pm

You're welcome Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:48 pm